SERVPRO of University Place is here to protect your business
As the owner of commercial property in University Place and the greater Tacoma area, you are responsible of maintaining the building and its pipework and the repairs the are needed. Due to the large amount of time buildings spend vacant, like on nights and weekends, the potential for water loss is very high. However, there is no need to fear. SERVPRO of University Place has a list with a few, simple tips to help prevent commercial water losses.
- Clean your gutters and downspouts often
- Maintain trees and vegetation near your building
- Know where your water main is located. If you plan on leaving for a extended amount of time, shutting off the water is a great way of lowing the risk of a water leak
- upgrade hoses and pipes in a timely fashion to insure the products do not give out and cause major damage
- Install water detection devices to alert you right away if there is a leak
- Make sure your water pressure is not to high to avoid pipes cracking under pressure.
- Monitor your water bills. If the bills are higher than normal, that could be a tell tale sign that there is a leak.
These tips are key to avoiding water leaks in your business and commercial properties. In the worst case scenario of a flood or water damage, SERVPRO of University Place will restore your building back to normal, if not even better!