Public Pool Safety!
Pool safety can be a really big deal. Let's go over some things that can help you and the public be safe and still have fun with your pool this summer.
- Hire/or get volunteer Life guards
- Keep them away from pool drains and other opening.
- Keep things like first aid kit, flotation devices, and pool covers nearby.
- Share safety instructions with all of your family.
- Learn CPR , just in case.
- Install a 5' or taller fence around your pool and use self-latching gates
- Make sure your pool has complaint drain covers installed.
- Always keep your pool cover in good shape
Following as many of these water safety steps as possible is a good way to assure a great experience. Here at SERVPRO of University place/Lakewood we like to stay ahead and make sure our customers are safe.