Quick Work in Kitchen Fire
Life can be hectic with family visiting and little children. One small check on family in the living room was all it took for this grease fire to take over the kitchen. Everyone was safe and got out of the house quickly, unfortunately the kitchen got sever fire damage and soot traveled all over the house.
Smoke odor and soot can linger in your home long after the fire is out. We had to remove walls and pack everything out so the repairs process can begin.
Better call the pros at SERVPRO of University Place/Lakewood West like this homeowner did. Our certified crew will take extra care with your items. When the unexpected happens, and we hope it doesn’t, call the leaders in restoration.