Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Whether its water or fire, our team at SERVPRO of University Place / Lakewood West has the most reliable emergency restoration services.
Any water damage, like a flood from a burst pipe, always happens when you least expect it. Because these emergencies cannot way our emergency restoration services are available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Immediate action must be taken in order to save your home or business. Our trusted team will respond quickly to clean up the mess and lower the possibility of mold growth.
Fires are detrimental, as well as the unavoidable smoke and soot that comes with them. If these problems aren’t taken care of very quickly, the damage will be severe and permanent. Call us for your fire restoration. We do our best work to return your home or business to normal.
Whether you have a water or fire emergency, call SERVPRO of University Place / Lakewood West anytime at (253) 564-1494.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (253) 564-1494
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of University Place / Lakewood West arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.